Rojo does it different



This Blog is gonna be different.I am an independent thinker and many of my ideas are not shared by the Pretty people, so be it. You are going to meet some interesting people, see some interesting places and with a bit of luck I will be able to bring a smile to your face ever now and then. Rojo
IF YOU CAN IMAGINE IT,
YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT.
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT,
YOU CAN BECOME IT.


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MEETING THE FAMILY

Part of the family anyway.We didn't get off to a rip roaring start today,no reason to because I had a whopping 35 miles or less, planned for today. Back in those days that was unthinkable. I was use to getting up and hitting it hard every day.I was on the way to a shoot, at a shoot, or setting up for or tearing down after a shoot.

Today we were only going from the lake to the big city of Leander,TX My X Sister in Law, who I had adopted for a sister when she became an X, my Niece and her two kids lived in Leander. Carol has  owned a Beauty shop in Leander since the Moon was 2 weeks old. The Beauty shop had a handicap ramp and the real Plus was a great Mexican food restaurant next door.

We visited with Carol for a while as she washed, rolled, dyed, tinted, cut and blow dried hair. Over the years I had been in and out of the shop and met a lot of her clients. Everyone got to meet Jeanie and Jeanie's head was in a whirl from all the new names and faces. A little later we went out to Jeanie's Bottle and took a nap while we waited for Carol to complete her day at the shop.

After work We all went next door and had a fine Mexican food supper and visited some more.
Niece, Deanna-Great Niece, Tiffany-Jeanie-Great nephew, Justin and Carol
.
I decided I might just as well get a head start on the Austin TX  morning rush hour traffic so Jeanie and I left about dark, when the evening traffic had slowed down and drove about 35 more miles to the Austin gun Club. As we drove up to the Shop we saw lots of Deer grazing on the trap field. The sound of Jeanie's Bottle and the headlights did not appear to bother them, They just look up and went back to munching grass.

Jeanie and I had a great relaxing day,  A wonderful visit with Carol and Family,our tummy's were full ,we were home, in Jeanie's Bottle.

I started to hook up to the shop trailer and move it into position for the shoot that was  3 days away but I decided  to wait until daylight. I knew I had better get as much rest as possible because  I had been gone so much since just before Christmas. I still had work to do that I promised to have done before the Big shoot  at San Antonio in April.

Tomorrow : Getting back in the grove ...or not


HAPPY BIRTHDAY  RV KITTY
5 YEARS OLD TODAY .


Rojo

.



No comments:

Post a Comment