Rojo does it different



This Blog is gonna be different.I am an independent thinker and many of my ideas are not shared by the Pretty people, so be it. You are going to meet some interesting people, see some interesting places and with a bit of luck I will be able to bring a smile to your face ever now and then. Rojo
IF YOU CAN IMAGINE IT,
YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT.
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT,
YOU CAN BECOME IT.


Friday, March 12, 2010

JEANIE TRIES OUT THE BOX

12-24-03


Jeanie going into the box on the wheelchair lift for the first time.

She checked out the bed height for transfering from the wheelchair to the bed and back to the wheel chair. It was perfect, so was the computer desk. Talk about luck, to have gotten that done from 1500 miles away by phone.
NOW  she says, the front is yours. The fridge, sink and stove because a mans place is in the kitchen. The shower and bath room is neutral territory . From the computer desk to the closet to the  back is my territory.

Man It didn't take long to get those details work out :-)
"Love can Make a box a home"

Tomorrow: What was going on behind the scene.

I plan to have a great day, I hope you will Join me.

Rojo

No comments:

Post a Comment