Rojo does it different



This Blog is gonna be different.I am an independent thinker and many of my ideas are not shared by the Pretty people, so be it. You are going to meet some interesting people, see some interesting places and with a bit of luck I will be able to bring a smile to your face ever now and then. Rojo
IF YOU CAN IMAGINE IT,
YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT.
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT,
YOU CAN BECOME IT.


Friday, February 5, 2010

SO PEACEFUL

Today is another one of those "Do you know where this is" days. Let me be honest, actually it is a filler because I am really short on time today.Some days my can do, cant keep up with my want to,and today is one of those days.

The pictures you see  were taken late in the afternoon and show a nice peaceful and laid back environment, That has not always been the case. In 1965, I was just barely 22, this was a place of suffering and pain for many.I was still living in the protected environment in which I had grown up.
  In 1985 OR 86 several of my High School friends and I had a little get together in Lewisville,Texas. Attending that get together was a dear friend, Sharon Worsham Cobb who said  "We were raised in such a protected envioroment that we had no idea what the real world was like".
  It was true, I had no idea. Reflecting back I wish I had been here in 1965, I should have been. You know, the old hind sight thing.On March 7th 20?? Jeanie and I will return to this location to  honor those  who did know what the real world was like.
 
I plan to have a great day, I hope you will join me.
Rojo

No comments:

Post a Comment