Rojo does it different



This Blog is gonna be different.I am an independent thinker and many of my ideas are not shared by the Pretty people, so be it. You are going to meet some interesting people, see some interesting places and with a bit of luck I will be able to bring a smile to your face ever now and then. Rojo
IF YOU CAN IMAGINE IT,
YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT.
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT,
YOU CAN BECOME IT.


Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Good bye Crawford County

In the words of my friend AL from the Bayfield Bunch...The only thing better than right now will someday be the memories of right now....AL.http://thebayfieldbunch.com/ 

Today is our last day in Crawford county, I hope you have enjoyed reading  about it as much as I have enjoyed the memories of Crawford County and the good folks there.That is what Jeanie and I love the most about full time RVing,you never know what is just around the curve in the road or in this case at the top of the hill. Thanks again Crawford County ,GA. and all of its wonderful people for the memories that will last a lifetime.

On January 8, 1831 John Stith Pemberton (1831-1888) was born in Knoxville,Crawford County GA.  He invented coca-cola in 1886.



And now we leave Crawford County  with one last glance in the rear view mirror.http://www.photoshow.com/watch/Ju8xP5ng


I plan on having a great day, I hope you will join me 
Rojo






 

No comments:

Post a Comment