Rojo does it different



This Blog is gonna be different.I am an independent thinker and many of my ideas are not shared by the Pretty people, so be it. You are going to meet some interesting people, see some interesting places and with a bit of luck I will be able to bring a smile to your face ever now and then. Rojo
IF YOU CAN IMAGINE IT,
YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT.
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT,
YOU CAN BECOME IT.


Friday, January 29, 2010

Full day

8:30 A.M. Gonna be a full day today... Jeanie's  first day back at Physical therapy, which is  about 4 hours from time to start getting ready until we get back home. Grill a chicken for Chicken salad, everyone except the chicken is happy about that. start writing the Crawford County GA Blog as promised in the past. As I thought about that  last night, I realized that it would take more than one posting to cover that subject.

The first posting about Crawford county is a reminder that we have forever killed our young with needless insane political or religious driven wars.
I plan to have a good day i hope you will Join me.
Rojo

No comments:

Post a Comment