Rojo does it different



This Blog is gonna be different.I am an independent thinker and many of my ideas are not shared by the Pretty people, so be it. You are going to meet some interesting people, see some interesting places and with a bit of luck I will be able to bring a smile to your face ever now and then. Rojo
IF YOU CAN IMAGINE IT,
YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT.
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT,
YOU CAN BECOME IT.


Monday, January 4, 2010

BUSIER THAN A 3 LEGGED CAT WITH DIARRHEA

Our online friend and member of our Yahoo group Boondocking with Solar http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BOONDOCKING-WITH-SOLAR/  Mar, came by today for me to do a small repair job on her motor home "Bella".

Bella has a gray water leak. For you non RV readers gray water is the water from your shower and sinks . Black water is what goes down the toilet, they are held in separate holding tanks. They both dump through a central dump connection. You always dump the Black water first and the rinse the line and hose with the Gray water. If you don't have any gray water to dump you end up with a messy situation that we don't even want to discuss.


The Glue on the fitting between the gray water tank and the gray water dump valve had given up the ghost.and would let the fitting separate and leak the gray water out of the tank
  I separated the fitting from the tank and cleaned the old glue and "STUFF" off  both the tank and fitting with a wire Brush and re- glued the fitting to the tank. I dont want to say Bella's dump line is as good as new because I certainly hope my work is better than the shoddy construction that is done on a new RV, with few exceptions


Rojo,Jeanie and Mar
You can catch Mar's Blog at http://lifeat55mph.blogspot.com/ She is a very interesting lady with a very interesting profession as well, plus a beautiful smile too boot. Jeanie and I very much enjoyed her company for Tamales and Spanish rice  supper. I later baked Mar and Jeanie a fresh batch of Ginger cookies.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, & it's a about to get busier now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella said to tell you thank you and my tummy thanks you too for dinner, and my tamales and cookies for the road, yummm!

    ReplyDelete