Rojo does it different



This Blog is gonna be different.I am an independent thinker and many of my ideas are not shared by the Pretty people, so be it. You are going to meet some interesting people, see some interesting places and with a bit of luck I will be able to bring a smile to your face ever now and then. Rojo
IF YOU CAN IMAGINE IT,
YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT.
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT,
YOU CAN BECOME IT.


Tuesday, April 6, 2010

REAL TIME

 Jeanie  and the wild flowers and blooms in our neighborhood.















The last one was taken last year. The Jacaranda's beautiful purple blooms have not arrived yet this year. 

I plan to have a great day, I hope you will Join me.
and
Thanks for coming by to check on us.
Rojo



3 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of nice flowers you guys got there. Wonder if that earthquake shook all the pollen out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming by AL. You would have liked this earthquake , it lasted a long time but at its strongest point was still gentle. The one a year ago last June was not so pretty. Dont know if a glass of water fell in my lap or I soiled myself, could have gone either way :-0
    Rojo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are just beautiful. I am happy to hear you survived the earthquake.

    ReplyDelete