Rojo does it different



This Blog is gonna be different.I am an independent thinker and many of my ideas are not shared by the Pretty people, so be it. You are going to meet some interesting people, see some interesting places and with a bit of luck I will be able to bring a smile to your face ever now and then. Rojo
IF YOU CAN IMAGINE IT,
YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT.
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT,
YOU CAN BECOME IT.


Thursday, October 6, 2011

OPEN

If you check my last blog you will understand the title of the blog today.. A facebook friend  ask about starting a blog so I sent her the link to mine. I decided while I was here I might as well write a line or two It has been so long I dont even remember how to post a pic. LOL. 

Well anyway...Our plans when I last posted , as always, were written in the sand. We are still at home and have so many projects going it sometime feels a tad over powering.. Ima thinking that I might just take a few minutes each day for a few days and bring all 16 of my readers up to date on what we have done  in the past 2 1/2 years.

We have learned a lot, had a lot of fun,planned a lot, changed plans a lot, made trips to the Docs a lot, changed meds a lot, and improved our health a lot. O and took a bunch of pics, which i will post when i review how it is done.


The Big things that we have done was turn our Patio into a beautiful serenity garden from a bar room.Learned how to treat Jeanie's Dystonia instantly so the all to regular  trips to ER were eliminated. Started remolding the house and still working on the RV remodel, and of course RV Kitty had to have his equal share of our time.


Ok I got a pic posted so I am on my way. I will review  the instructions and see if I can make a decent blog out of this for a few days or weeks or years..... as always our plans are written in the sand.


I plan to have a wonderful day i hope you will join me.


Rojo



No comments:

Post a Comment