The first official post will be on December 25 if I am not to dang busy cooking dinner. If I am to busy It will be Jan 1 2010, Ima suspecting it will be New Years Day unless I get antsy and jump the gun.
Rojo
I THOUGHT IT WAS TUESDAY, BUT NOPE, IT'S THURSDAY
-
*With Tuesday's clear blue skies stretching into evening and on into the
night, I was out the door, into the car, and out into the countryside. But
I ju...
5 days ago


OK, will check back occasionally. I have not started one, just not enough hours in the day.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Roger
<><
Hey Rojo, it's Al from The Bayfield Bunch here. Read your post & I see we have have some like minded thoughts.....although we're definitely in the minority. We also have a mutual friend in Belle Starr. Kelly & I are heading over to Belle's this morning. Looking forward to your blog & thanks for your emails & support. Take care, AL:))
ReplyDelete